Thursday 23 July 2015

I Forgot I had This Blog

I took several months out from blogging as I needed to do some writing, which is still taking a lot of my time. I am posting again now, but nowhere near as often as I was before. I have still been taking my photo of the week which I am going to post some in the next few posts. I am going to attempt to keep this blog up to date, but with my other commitments, it may take a while.

Hope there are still some people around and I am not just typing for the fun of it. Even though I do have fun making the posts. 

Enjoy your summer (In the northern hemisphere)
Stay warm (In the southern hemisphere)

Photo of the Year 2014

4 comments:

  1. [ Laughs ] Hmm. You forgot all about your blog? Anyway, I am glad that you remembered it.

    Now, you have to promote your blog from scratch.

    I will be here supporting you on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Renard. Had a lot going on in the last few months. Still got a lot going on, but hoping to try and keep up to day with it. I must remember to select the "Notify Me" as well. One of the biggest issues with blogger is the lack of notifications of comments.

      Delete
  2. The bubble pic in my calendar is one of my favs!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't get over how it turned out

      Delete