Sunday 19 October 2014

Photo of the Week - Week 42

As posted on my other blog:

I decided I wanted to buy myself a bunch of flowers this week so I could photograph them. As we walked into the supermarket, I mentioned to my sister my intention, and she suggested we look in the reduced area. When we had a look, there was a huge bunch that were originally £15 (about $24) and they were down to £9 ($14). I said that I was not going to pay that much for flowers that they would be giving away by the end of the day. The guy pricing said to name a price, so I said a fiver – £5 ($8) So at a third of the price, I think that was a good deal. They were only for me anyway.

Week 42

2 comments:

  1. [ Smiles ] Hmm. It never crossed my mind to go out of my way to purchase flowers in order to photograph them.

    It is nice to know that strategy worked for you, Al.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renard. They look and smell nice too

      Delete