Wednesday 23 September 2015

Renard's Chronicles

Renard has a couple of blogs, he is currently posting more on his Blogger one than his Wordpress, and recently he posted about the way the blog - or WebLog - has evolved. Take a look HERE to read his post. When I first posted a blog all the way back in August, 2004, I had to use HTML code to link to a friend's blog, and there was no way to add images. 

You could alter the way your blog looked, by changing the colour of the background and could change the font by making it Bold, Italic, Underlined or a mixture of all three. Now, you can have photos, increase the size of the font, use different fonts, include videos, links, tables, columns, rows, and so much more. 

This was my very first post:


If you haven't started on your own blog yet, do it soon. It is a great way to store your memories as well. I was looking back on some of my posts and there was things there I had forgotten about. Some that I wish I hadn't remembered as well haha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment